Link Academy Trust
Finance Assistant Required
Part time, 3 days per week, 19.5hrs per week, 41 weeks per year
NJC Grade A, £9.00ph
Permanent Post to commence September 2020
The Link Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a Finance Assistant to join their busy finance team based at Landscove C of E Primary School. You would work under the direction of our Finance Officer.
Training is provided, but some experience in areas of finance related to the role would be preferable.
General tasks would include:
Liaising with school administrators regarding finance matters.
Process orders, invoices, credit notes and receipts
Liaise with suppliers to resolve queries and deliveries
Ideally, you will:
- Be reliable, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Be confident with Microsoft Word, Excel and have good general IT skills
- Have good timekeeping;
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills;
- Great organisational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Be able work as part of a team;
- Be energetic, positive and enthusiastic;
- Be able to use your own initiative;
- Be warm, friendly and have a good sense of humour
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please visit the Trust website to download an application form and job description http://www.thelink.academy/web/vacancies/405848
Closing date: Friday 10th July 2020 at 12 noon
Interview date: 15th July 2020
Completed forms should be returned to the Trust HR Officer, Sue Howard at email@example.com